We are so grateful by your visit to our website today. FINS provides exciting career opportunities in Enrolled Nursing and Midwifery . Our extensive curriculum provides students with the most exposure and practice possible in their field of specialty.
We have Diploma Courses and Certificate Courses, and we admit two times a year. In March we hold interviews for practicing nurses who wish to upgrade. In June and July, we admit
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENROLLMENT FOR THE DIFFERENT PROGRAMS
To enroll for course of enrolled nursing or midwifery you must possess the following requirements:
- You must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Mathematic at O’Level.
- You must not have spent more than three years out of school. If you have you must have been working as a medical worker in a heath institution. Eg as a nursing assistant, or nurse at enrolled level.
- You must sit for oral and written interviews from the school.
- You should also pay interview and application fee to the school accounts.
To enroll for the Diploma weekend courses you must poses the following
- You must have done and passed either enrolled nursing or enrolled midwifery.
- You must be working in a hospital or health center three.
- You must also be below the age of 45 years.
- No interviews are done
To enroll for the In-service training for ECN in midwifery you must poses the following.
- You must have done and passed enrolled comprehensive nursing, or registered comprehensive nursing .
- No interviews are done.